Dissecting Academic Texts
- How to properly read academic articles
- To identify the information professors expect students to know
- How to effectively read and reference academic texts on exams, assignments, and in tutorials
- To understand facts, arguments, sub-arguments and other essential components of academic texts
1. Convenient one-on-one online coaching that follows a personalized academic road map that parents will see and agree to before sessions commence.
2. In-person one-on-one instruction that follows a personalized academic road map (available in select locations across the Greater Toronto Area).
3. An online group tutorial (between two and five students offered during March Break and during summer months). Click here to see our class schedule.