Your personal statement is the one place that you can really shine, which is why it is immensely important. It should highlight your strengths and clearly include the things that most admissions committees look for. At BridgesEDU, you’ll work with someone who has served on an admissions committee in the past and a person who has written many personal statements and contributed to others’ lucrative scholarship successes. Writing a compelling personal statement that demonstrates why you are an ideal candidate for your chosen programme won’t be a problem with this guidance, experience, and level of expertise helping you on your journey!
- How to construct a personal statement that clearly demonstrates why the student is an ideal candidate for the chosen programme
- How admissions committees evaluate applicants and how this knowledge can be used to stand out in a positive way
- How to make a personal statement compelling to read
- How to highlight strengths and thoughtfully address weaknesses
1. Convenient one-on-one online coaching.
2. In-person one-on-one instruction (available in select locations across the Greater Toronto Area).
BridgesEDU offers a variety of packages. Please feel free to get in touch for a free consultation and pricing options that are catered to your/your child’s specific needs.