Scholarship Research & Writing
Before heading to university, students should know the importance of scholarship research and writing. Having a track record of scholarship attainment is a great asset for students entering competitive employment opportunities after university or for those who wish to apply to graduate, law, medical school, teachers college, etc. Strong scholarship writing skills can also help offset the cost of university tuition.
In BridgesEDU scholarship sessions, students will work one-on-one with an academic coach who not only has a Ph.D. and has won several lucrative scholarships, but also a person with a track record of helping others develop stellar scholarship applications. Students will learn how to efficiently locate scholarship prizes that they qualify for. Beyond this, students will be shown how to precisely calculate what scholarship committees expect and how to construct compelling applications that exceed those expectations. These sessions are ideal for students currently in grade 12 or in college or undergraduate studies.
- Where to find lucrative scholarships that they are likely to qualify for
- How to construct scholarship applications that exceed the expectations of scholarship committees
- How to highlight strengths and address perceived weaknesses
- How to create a scholarship track record that will be an asset for postgraduate opportunities like law school, medical school, graduate school, or competitive employment opportunities
1. Convenient one-on-one online coaching.
2. In-person one-on-one instruction (available in select locations across the Greater Toronto Area).
BridgesEDU offers a variety of packages. Please feel free to get in touch for a free consultation and pricing options that are catered to your/your child’s specific needs.